Saturday, June 02, 2007

My budding artiste

The world may be a canvas, but for now, Googie is practicing her art on....





Herself.

She how proud she is? She did this a few weeks ago, after I left for work. The Hub realized she was quiet... too quiet... and went to investigate. She was on her bed with an ink pen she found.



She even drew on the bottom of her foot (Good gracious it's a dirty foot, too!)!




Seriously. Look at those legs! Look at that technique! The expression in the pen strokes! Ignore the bruised toenail. It's fine now, I promise!

But Googie doesn't just express herself on herself. Oh no. She likes to experiment on other canvasses.



Like the carousel rocking horse I found for her. Admittedly, the rocking horse needs a paint job... but somehow I don't think Crayola's wax medium is the right look.




I don't want to stifle her creativity, though. I'll just have to keep a close eye on her, before she decides to practice on Soupy.

6 comments:

Heather said...

OMG, that's some kind of canvas coverage on those legs!

Mom2Amara said...

Wow, looks like her artwork took hours to complete! :) She really went to work!

One Tired Mom said...

wow she did quite a number on those legs!!!

Unknown said...

...hehehehee

Amanda said...

She is quite the artiste! I love how she's beaming with pride in the top photo.

Unknown said...

Wow!! She didn't leave a spot untouched, did she? :)

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz