Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bringing Home Baby!

It's finally here! In just a few hours, BB will be home with us! He finished his last round of antibiotics this morning at 3am and we could have brought him home then... but it's so cold outside, I wanted to give it a bit of a chance to warm up!

So, The Hub is in the shower, I am about to put on makeup and fix my hair (have to look pretty for my little man) and then we're heading out!

A photographer from the station is meeting us there and will shoot video to run on the news this afternoon/evening, like we always do for our station babies!

I am so nervous/excited I can hardly stand it! Ok... no more typing! I must get ready... the sooner I'm ready the sooner we can leave... and the sooner we can bring our man home!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

A belated congratulations to you!

I'm in Alabama too and would have tuned in to watch his arrival home, but alas.. we don't get Mobile stations in the B'ham area.

Again congrats on getting to bring your little man home.. best wishes to all of you. :)

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz