Thursday, February 08, 2007

Today is the day!!!!

It's just after 1am on Thursday, February 8, 2007. I'm supposed to be sleeping right now. I'm sleepy... but it ain't happening. In just less than 3 hours, my alarm will go off and I will get in the shower, finish packing my suitcase and we'll head to the hospital.

I am hours away from holding my son in my arms for the first time. Shortly after 7:30am, we expect BB to be delivered by c-section. I can't believe it's really here. I can't believe our happy family is almost complete. I can't believe I actually expected myself to be able to type something "profound" right now!

I'm hoping to be home sometime Sunday, if all goes well. Then I can get some pics posted of the little man.

Ok, time for me to try and take a nap!

No comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz