Friday, March 23, 2007

And Introducing...

It's been more than 6 weeks since BabyBrother joined our family. I've only just realized that though I have mentioned him a few times here, I haven't actually introduced him. So here goes.









This is BB and I in the operating room just minutes after he was born the morning of Thursday, February 8.





Check out his chubby little cheeks just a few days after birth. You'd never know from this photo that BB had to stay in the hospital for a week. Like his older sister, he developed pneumonia shortly after birth. BB didn't have as severe a case as Googie did, however. His illness only required 7 days of IV antibiotics.









I think he's pretty cute, but then I AM biased... being his mom and all. But I'm not the only one who finds him irresistible.





Googie loves being a big sister. I don't think she ever passes up a chance to give him a smooch and she's great at letting me know the SECOND he starts crying.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Awww, he is so a cute. I hate that I haven't had the chance to meet him in person yet. Sometime soon!!!

Melanie said...

You have such pretty babies!

Cricky said...

What a beautiful boy!
Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Thank you ladies!! :D

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz