Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hippity Hoppity....

... Easter's on it's way...


Googie is IN LOVE with the Easter Bunny. He is her new best friend. BabyBrother could have cared less.

I love the picture! I love how Googie is looking over at BB. The photolady wanted to "toss it", but The Hub and I are huge fans of the "more natural" photos. Googie was doing her own thing, ignoring the sqeaking toy the photolady was using to catch her attention.

*If you look closely, you'll see Googie's attire is complimented with some lovely bandaids on each knee (Dora the Explorer to be exact). That's another blog all together... but, it explains why I often hate OPKs!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Adorable picture!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Melanie said...

Awwwww... I love that picture!

Kim said...

So sweet!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz