Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fun at Cathedral Square

**It's been a rough weekend in our little corner of the world, so I'm behind in my NaBloPoMo posting. I haven't given up, though!**

Saturday we decided to take the kids down to Cathedral Square in the downtown area. It was a beautiful November day here along the Gulf Coast so we took advantage of the weather!


Googie getting a ride on Daddy
Soupy got in on the action, too.

Googie "hugging" the light post


Soupy giving me "a look"

We had a fantastic time and will definitely head back soon. Especially with our wonderful weather (low 70's, light breeze and beautiful blue skies!).

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi! You've made me jealous of your wonderful weather. There's something special about a warm autumn day.

Mom2Amara said...

Jen, you really do take spectacular photos!

Scribbit said...

We've got a half foot of snow. Sigh. But can I say the kids are really cute??

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz