Monday, November 19, 2007

A PSA

I am a text messaging fool. I.LOVE.IT. Sometimes it is so much easier than actually talking on the phone, I actually get annoyed at the people in my life who don't text.

But this, well, this is different. We all know there are thousands of U.S. men and women fighting in a "war" (cough, Bush sucks, stupid ruse, anti-war talk, blah blah blah). These men and women
are away from friends and family. That's got to be tough. I couldn't do it. But to be away from your family during the holidays? No way!

You can make a difference this week for the men and women serving our country. It will only take a second but it could mean so much. Send a text message of thanks to our brave men and women.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz