Monday, November 05, 2007

Gonna go back in time!

Ok. So pretend you are in a time machine.

And we've set the date to November 1, 2007.

Wow. We're in the past. Freaky huh?


Now I can post the obligatory Halloween pics of Googie and Soupy!


It was The Hub's idea to dress Mr. Soupy up as Indiana Jones in honor of the new movie currently being filmed.






Now, obviously I'm quite biased... but I think he makes quite the handsome Indy, don't you? Maybe I should get him an agent and get in touch with Spielberg's people?



Then there was my precious little Googie. She has long been my lil' ladybug, so this costume just seemed appropriate.




After hitting about 6 houses or so, she was ready to trade in her costume for her pajamas and an evening curled up in my recliner, watching cartoons and eating chickenfriesketchup.






It didn't help that both Soupy and Googie were fighting some pretty serious colds. So Halloween wasn't the grandest of times for them this year.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

They are so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

That is such an orignal costume idea! The plus, you can wear the pieces year round.

Mom2Amara said...

Lady bug is so cute. But Oh. My. Gawd. Indiana Jones -- what a phenomenal costume!

So glad to see you posting again! Missed ya!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz