Thursday, April 05, 2007

All Aboard The Funbus!


Heather over at The Queen of Shake-Shake tagged me with a meme all about FUN. So let's climb aboard the Funbus!


1. What is the #1 thing you like to do for fun? Why?
I'd have to say spending time with my family. The Hub and I have always been able to make just about anything fun. Heck, our weekly trip to the grocery store can be exciting. I don't know if that says something good or bad about us!?!?! Are so boring that deciding what brand trash bag to buy is exciting? Or are we just such fun people that even mundane tasks can be enjoyable when we are involved. I dunno.


2. When is the last time you had fun doing the above?
When we went shopping for Easter Basket treats for the kids this afternoon. This is the first year we're actually doing a "basket" for Googie and it's BB's first Easter.


3. What is the most fun you've ever had with friends?
Oh gosh... I'm gonna have to go with recently. It had to be back in October at a certain friend's birthday party. I may or may not have brought a pan of "adult themed" cupcakes. Or it could have been the Pina Colada day a few weeks ago.


4. Between you and your husband, who is more fun as a person?
On the surface, it would probably be me, because The Hub is quite the introvert until he gets to know you.


5. What is one of your "fun" goals? (Something you want to do in the name of fun but haven't yet.)
Go away for a night or a weekend with my new "Mommy" friends... maybe to Bourbon Street or a condo on the beach. It could happen! At least, I hope it does!


There you go... all the fun and excitement one can handle! I'm about to pee my pants, I'm just so exciting!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think your fun goal should be a trip to the San Francisco area sometime in the next 4 years to visit your wonderful friend who you are going to miss terribly and cry over daily. Just a suggestion :P

Jennifer said...

Well that is a given! As for crying daily... I just don't even want to think about that right now. If I ignore it, it won't happen, right?

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz