Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Don't Stop The Carnival!

So I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of this blogging thing! I surfed over to the Crazy Hip Blog Mamas site. Their motto: "A little crazy, a lot hip, and ALL mama!" I like it! Crazy is ALWAYS good in my book! Hip? Well, I've got two of them... does that count? And I'm definitely a mama!


So, the Mamas site offers up the Carnival of the Crazy Hip Mamas every Wednesday. This week's installment: Favorite Beauty Secret/Product. Ok, I'll play along. I could always use some tips/tricks/suggestions! I'll even offer up one of my own.

My Favorite Beauty Product would have to be this:




M*A*C's Clear Lipglass


Now, I like a good lip gloss. But this stuff is different. It's gloss, without the tint! You can use it over your favorite lipstick and voilà, instant shine! It's even great to wear by itself. And a little goes a LONG way! I've had my same tube of lipglass for a couple of years!

But get this... it doesn't just come in clear! They offer tinted lipglass too.... with GREAT names: Standing Ovation, Taupe Notch, Shock-o-late, Prrrr!

If no other part of my face is "made up", I can guarantee you, I will have lipstick/gloss or lipglass on. It's just how I am!

So, go... now... pick up a tube of lipglass!

And head over to to CHBM to read some of the other Products/Tips our fellow Mommy bloggers have left! Sign up and leave your own or leave it here in the comment section! I'm always looking for new stuff to try!

8 comments:

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Hi from the northern part of Alabama!

Just here via the CHBM carnival. I've been meaning to try some M.A.C. products for a while now, since a lot of people swear by them....just never got around to it!

BTW, love your blog template :)

Jennifer said...

Greetings right back 'atcha!

I have to confess, the lipglass is the only M.A.C. product I've tried so far... but I need new makeup desperately.

Thanks for stopping by!

Damselfly said...

My friend's teen daughter swears by MAC stuff ... going to check it out!

Ashley Lasbury said...

Hi Jen,
Thanks for leaving a commemt at my place. If you keep reading, I'll keep writing.

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and checking out my carnival entry. I didn't have your email so I couldn't send you this, but I responded to your comment with this:

.....Thank you for stopping by my little home here on the net :) If you do take any of my suggestions, be sure to let me know how they work out for you. I know not everything works for everyone, but I am always curious to see how things that work for me play out for others.....
Hope you'll drop back by again soon! I am usually up into the wee hours, as well. Well, I used to be. I'm all 'getting healthy' and stuff now, and have managed to get my days and nights back into place with proper exercise and cutting out caffeine. If I didn't work mornings, I think I'd be content to just be an insomniac!

Kirdy said...

I agree with you on the lipglass. It's one of my favorite glosses.

Heather said...

I'd love to know when they talk about favorite wrinkle creams. I need a new obsession

Mom2Amara said...

You are so brave! I tried Lipglass when Amara was a newborn and my lips were so gooey, I felt like I was sticking to her when I'd kiss her!

Just here via the CHBM!

And PS, I know about whining in the newsroom. I swear it's like babysitting...you just get paid a bit more (but not that much more!)

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz