Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm A Copycat

I can't help it. I see things on other blogs and I think, "Hey! Maybe I should do that too!"

Sara over at Suburban Oblivion got me started on the Feedblitz updates and the MyBlogLog Community. It's nice to see who is stopping by to read my blog.

I'm going to start replying to the comments you leave. An idea I've seen on many blogs, most recently over at Jennifer's place at Playgroups Are No Place For Children It seems like the polite thing to do!

And as soon as I can pick up a few books and start reading, I'll likely add a little book list to my sidebar a la' Heather over at The Queen of Shake-Shake.

I just wanted to give a little shout-out to my girls for the inspiration! Now if I can just actually find the time to sit down and write more and not be interrupted with Googie begging for juice or BB waking up and ready to eat. One-handed typing just takes too long for blogging purposes.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yep, I have many blog ambitions too! I keep adding to my "to add to blog" list but rarely get to scratch one off. sigh. Maybe we need a Pimp My Blog play date and have the two main blog whores help us out, huh?

Jennifer said...

Hey now, there's an idea!

Anonymous said...

I've been seeing the MyBlogLog sites and it looks like fun! I've gotta start doing that.

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz